Wednesday, December 14, 2011

261.5

This is the minimum number of direct contact hours I have had for clinic work during the last 1.5 years (I'm still waiting to confirm hours for my offsite placement; hence, "minimum"). I was actually kind of surprised to see that the number was that high. It does feel like an accomplishment!

Of course, that number doesn't include all the hours of prep work and paperwork that went along with it. Wowza.

Take all of that plus hours spent in class plus hours spent out of class for class reading and assignments and projects and studying, and I can definitely see why I have been busy.

Yay for winter break*!

*side note: I can't believe the university this year, of all years, isn't starting spring classes until Jan. 17. Now until then would be a completely AMAZING break!! I, on the other hand, start my internship Jan. 3. I am super excited for my internship but am also in need of a break. I am definitely thankful for the break I do get.

No comments:

Post a Comment